1. Birch bark (basket; canoe; match kit; moose caller; wigwam; etching technics; and processes for cedar wood, spruce root, gum, and bark).
2. Wood (baby cradle board, snowshoes, toboggan, paddle, types of wood, and how to split-bend wood).
3. Animal (identify and touch furs, leather process, medicinal values, acknowledgment and respect for the life given, and toys-activities with bones).
4. Algonquin - Drum making. Includes an employee and I. Covers: cleaning a hide (fat and fur); making an ash wood round; and lacing the drum.
5. Algonquin - Village. Includes tree employees and I. Covers: four sectors birch bark, wood, animal, and miscellaneous (toys-activities with bones, stories, and songs).
Location? Where is the event taking place?
Dates? How many days you want the event for?
Time? What is the daily schedule (start and end time of event)?
Travel expenses? Covering gas fees, km rate from Kitigan Zibi?
Parking? Is there a parking area and are we permitted on grounds with vehicle to unload the cargo?
Accommodation? If the event is more than one day a hotel room would be added in the fees.
Meals? Fees for (breakfast, lunch, and super) depends of event schedule.
Audience? Who’s the audience, so I may know better how to address them? Age or any other specifics.
Audience language preference? English, French, or bilingual?
Number of attendees? Is this for a group? Is this for an all-day event with ongoing tourists?
Overnight storage area? If the event is more than one day, is there a security guard or locked storage space?
Salary? Covering professional services.
*Tables and canopy’s can be included in the price, unless provided by the requester.